446 Fulham Road, LONDON SW6 1BG
Telephone 020 7385 6001
Fax 020 7385 3755
Medical Centre Opening Times
Monday 08.30 - 17.30
Tuesday 06.45 - 08.00 08.30 - 12.30
(pre-booked appointments only) 14.30 - 17.30
Wednesday 08.30 - 17.30
Thursday 08.30 - 13.00
Friday 08.30 - 17.30
This website provides many online facilities, including appointment booking and cancellation and prescription ordering. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery. We hope you find the website useful and informative.
2016 Flu Vaccinations
We will be providing free flu vaccinations to eligible patients, please call the surgery on 020 7385 6001 to make an appointment.
If you are unsure as to your eligibility please click through to the government flu vaccine page CLICK HERE
You are strongly advised to have a flu jab:
If you are aged 65 or over
If you are PREGNANT
If you suffer from any of the following:
- DIABETES requiring insulin or medication
- CHRONIC HEART DISEASE
- ASTHMA or other lung/respiratory problems requiring repeat medication
- CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE (renal failure, nephrotic syndrome, transplant)
- CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE (cirrhosis, biliary atresia, chronic hepatitis)
- A DISEASE OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM (chemotherapy, or on large doses of steroids, or dysfunctional spleen)
- If you are a Carer for someone in any of the above categories
The Practice now provides an on-line appointment and prescription service. Please present at the Practice to register and receive a unique password. Proof of identity must be brought with you when registering e.g. drivers licence or passport.
The practice was founded in 1896 in an old coaching house in Fulham Broadway.
In 1948 the National Health Service was founded and, in 1951, Dr Hanson became the first NHS doctor for the Fulham Medical Centre.
In 1992, due to constraints on surgery space, the surgery moved to its current specially designed premises in the Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions.